The «NOVOTRUST» group of companies provides a full range of services for preparing goods for customs clearance, including obtaining permits and licenses, obtaining preliminary classification decisions and expert opinions. Customs clearance of goods is one of the main services provided by our «NOVOTRUST» group of companies.
We are ready to assist in customs clearance of imported goods in any region of the Russian Federation. In our staff we have certified customs clearance specialists with more than 15 years of experience, which allows us to cope with significant volumes of cargo and provide competent advice on customs clearance issues.
Customs clearance services
The scope of customs clearance services includes:
- analysis of the current situation regarding the import of your cargo in Russia
- preliminary study of the package of documents
- classification of goods in accordance with the Harmonization Code System (HS) of the EAEU
- calculation of the cost of customs payments
- obtaining permits and expert opinions
- registration and submission of the customs declaration
- conducting surveys, inspections and weighing (including preliminary, quarantine and veterinary)
- issue of a registration document for the cargo release (DU/DO1) in the port after the release of the customs declaration.
Customs transit of goods and cargo
Also, the «NOVOTRUST» group of companies provides services for organization of customs transit. The customs transit procedure is used for the transportation of foreign goods that are transported between temporary storage warehouses and customs warehouses on the territory of the Russian Federation without paying customs duties and taxes.
The «NOVOTRUST» group of companies provides comprehensive customs services at the following customs posts:
- Novorossiysk customs of the Southern customs administration
- Krasnodar customs of the Southern customs administration
- The sea ports of Temryuk/ Rostov/ Azov
- Baltic customs of the North-Western customs administration
- Moscow customs of the Central customs administration